Monday 18 May 2015

A Nurse in a Psychiatric Hospital Enugu, Injects Un-prescribed Drugs Into a Patient Because she was Mourning Jonathan's Defeat.

Image result for injections

Alozie Ejimadu, a male nurse at the Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Enugu has been suspended for injecting un-prescribed drug into a patient who was sad over President Goodluck Jonathan's defeat at the polls. 

The evil actions of the nurse was discovered after he bragged about it on Facebook.

The post read, ''The announcement of presidential election has reached its crescendo to the point that one of my patient was crying saying that she is not happy because Jona failed election; I didn't hesitate to silence her with injection Paraldehyde 10 ml stat, I’m chlorpromazine 150 mg and iv diazepam 20 mg stat. At least this will keep her sleeping till tomorrow when the final result must have been announced. Anybody who dare think like my patient will certainly receive a double of the injection I gave my patient…(ARA GBAKA KWA NDI ARA AHU- meaning those mad people should get mad the more).

He has been suspended for 3 months.


Source_Nigerian Bulletin 



No comments:

Post a Comment